Austin Healey 100-SIX






 
This model is different than others I've built so far. The body wasn´t one piece but of the four units, which means slightly complicated construction, but I finally solved it. The first time I tried to do cabling on the engine, I guess it did not go worst aand engine looks better. The color scheme of the engine I made according myself, as well as the body color and interior. Paint of the interior and body choice my girlfriend. Because its a veteran I added the white circle on the tires. The first time I used the chrome foil but not Bare Metal Foil, something closely and much cheaper. Method of application is the same as the BMF and the result is also same. The parts fit without any problems, except for the windscreen frame, which gave me a hard time. This model is from limited edition of 5000 pieces (in the world), so you will not find it anywhere. I am happy, that I had option build one


 
 
 
 
 



 
Manufacturer : Revell
Title : Austin Healey 100-SIX
Scale : 1/25
Kit # 00023
Paint : Marron metalic

1 comments:

briffak povedal(a)...

That is very nice Lukas, well done. I really like this Austin.. colour, interior, engine.. great work everywhere. A BIG well done!

Zverejnenie komentára